For all those college football enthusiasts out there, their favorite team is ‘the top team”, however, there is a lot available on the scoreboards and expert analysis to show on the performance of how each team is doing or did in the recent past. For more information to wager on American Football teams, please visit site. Here is a list and some highlights about the top college football team for 2016 (based on opinion polls and points scored by each team):
- As of now, the Alabama crimson tide is the most successful team this season with 43 wins from the 48 fixtures played so far. Thye have been formidable and one of the most feared teams in American college football.
- Ohio state buckeyes are another magnificent side with number 3 raning at the end of one fourth of the season. Their latest victory at Oklahoma has been astounding with a clear margin of 45-24 and they are likely to be table topper by the season end (if they keep up with their top class performance)
- Louisville Cradinals are another great side this season. Though the side is ranked number 10 for now but that may not depict the true potential of the team. Their last week 6320 victory over Florida State is likely to keep them in high spirits for their Sept 24 fixture at Marshall
- The number 4th ranked Clemson Tigers scored a fabulous victory against South Carolina State with a shocking margin of 59-0. You can safely wager on this team if you are looking for a clear winner.
- Michigan Wolverines are sticking to their 5th ranking this season. They downed Colorado in their last clash with a clear cut margin of 45-28. Wolverines are scheduled to play Penn state on Sept 24th. Expect an interesting fixture.
- Ranked 7th this week, Stanford Cardinals should be rightly proud of their defense for restricting USC to just 10 points (against 27 of their own). This was USC’s least number of points in a game since 1992. Cardinals are scheduled to play UCLA on Sept 24
- Houstom Cougars held onto 6th rank with their last week victory over Cincinnati (40-16). They are aiming to down Texas State in the 4th week game on Sept 24
- Michigan State Spartans had a close shave at Notre Dame (winning 3628). With their 12th ranking position, their next match is planned with Wisconsin on Sept 24
- Washington Huskies tie 8th ranking with Spartans. However, their last week convincing victory against Portland State (41-3) is likely to be a morale booster for their Sept 24 fixture with Arizona