5) Detroit Tigers @ Tampa Bay Rays–Bally Sports/mlb.com Free Game of the Day–1:10 p.m. ET–
The Rays (-181) continue to get great starting pitching from Drew Rasmussen (3-1, 2.67 ERA). He also has an excellent WHIP of 0.92. Eduardo Rodriguez, who is in his first year with Detroit (+166) gets the start for the Tigers. So far he is 1-2 with an earned run average of 3.72.
4) Seattle Mariners @ Toronto Blue Jays–Root Sports/Rogers Sportsnet–7:07 p.m. ET
The Blue Jays (-229) are going for their first sweep of the season. Currently at 20-17, they beat the Mariners 6-2 on Monday and 3-0 on Tuesday. Seattle (+207) has had solid pitching from Marco Gonzales, who has an ERA of 3.38, despite the record of one win and four losses.
3) Arizona Diamondbacks @ Los Angeles Dodgers–Bally Sports/SNLA–4:10 p.m. ET
The Dodgers (-273) are going for a four-game sweep against the Diamondbacks (+243). Heading into the series, Arizona was one game above .500. Now they are two games below .500, and seven back of L.A. in the National League West. Zach Davies (2-1, 3.57 ERA) goes for the Diamondbacks, and Walker Buehler (4-1, 2.81 ERA) goes for the Dodgers.
2) Atlanta Braves @ Milwaukee Brewers–Bally Sports–1:10 p.m. ET
In a spectacular pitching matchup, reigning Cy Young Award winner Corbin Burnes starts for the Brewers (1-2, 1.77 ERA), while Max Fried starts for the Braves (4-2, 3.14 ERA). The Brewers (-128) lead the NL Central at 23-14. The Braves (+118) are 17-20.
1) St. Louis Cardinals @ New York Mets–Bally Sports/SNY–7:10 p.m. ET
The Cardinals (+172) at 20-16, are second in the NL Central, 2.5 games back of the Brewers. The Mets (-187) comfortably lead the Marlins and Phillies by six games in the NL East. On Wednesday, the Mets will go with three-time Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer (4-1, 2.66 ERA), while the Cardinals counter with fireballer Jordan Hicks (1-3, 4.15 ERA).