UFC Fight Night will be live on Saturday, January 14, 2023 from UFC Apex in Las Vegas. Headlining the fight card will be Nassourdine Imavov (12-3) taking on Sean Strickland (25-5) in the Middleweight Division. Below, we’ll preview UFC Fight Night, break down the fight odds, and some key stats for the Strickland vs Imavov main event fight.
UFC Fight Night: Strickland vs Imavov | How to Watch UFC Fight Night
- 🥊 UFC Fight Night: 217
- 📅 UFC Fight Night Date: Saturday, January 14, 2022
- 🕙 When is UFC Fight Night: 7:00pm ET
- 📺 TV Channel: ESPN+
- 🏟 Where is UFC Fight Night: UFC Apex | Las Vegas, Nevada
- 🏆 UFC Fight Night Main Event: Nassourdine Imavov vs Sean Strickland
- 📊 UFC Stats: Imavov 12-3-0 | Strickland 25-5-0
- 🎲 UFC Odds: Imavov (-105) | Strickland (-115)
UFC Odds — Imavov vs Strickland Odds
Imavov was originally supposed to be meeting Kelvin Gastelum, but he withdrew on Monday from UFC Vegas 67 with a mouth injury. Now, Strickland will be replacing him in the main event.
Strickland is currently the favorite by a narrow margin at -115 odds and Imavov heads into the octagon with -105 odds.
Fight Odds on the Moneyline Strickland vs Imavov
Fight Odds on Total Rounds Strickland vs Imavov
The total number of rounds is set at 4.5 rounds, indicating this fight has a good chance of going the distance.
However, the top sportsbooks are predicting it will end before then.
At -120 odds, the top sportsbooks are giving a slight edge to the under in this fight. While the over comes in at -110 odds.
Check out the chart below for the best odds for total rounds.
UFC Fight Night Fight Card
The full UFC Fight Night card has been released with Strickland vs Imavov headlining the fight.
Below, you’ll find the full UFC Fight Night Card.
UFC Fight Night Card (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET) :
- Nassourdine Imavov vs. Sean Strickland
- Dan Ige vs Damon Jackson
- Roman Koplov vs Punahele Soriano
- Raquel Pennington vs Ketlen Vieira
- Raoni Barcelos vs Umar Nurmagomedov
UFC Fight Night ESPN/ESPN+ Preliminary Card (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET):
- Abdul Razak Alhassan vs Claudio Ribeiro
- Nick Fiore vs Mateusz Rebecki
- Javid Basharat vs Mateus Mendonca
- Carlos Hernandez vs Allan Nascimento
- Nick Aguirre vs Daniel Argueta
- Jimmy Flick vs Charles Johnson
- Priscila Cachoeira vs Sijara Eubanks
Imavov enters on a three fight winning streak and has won four of five fights in the octagon overall.
Meanwhile, Strickland was forced to enter this fight on short notice and will be looking to snap a two fight skid. After a long two-year layoff, Strickland lost back-to-back fights versus Alex Pereira and Jared Cannonier.
Below, we’ll go over some stats for both Imavov and Strickland heading into Saturday’s fight.
Nassourdine Imavov — UFC Bio
- Rank: #12 Middleweight
- Age: 27
- Country: France
- Height: 6’3” (190.5 cm)
- Reach: 75” (190.5 cm)
- Weight: 185 (83.91kgs)
- Stance: Orthodox
Imavov UFC Record and Stats
- Overall Record: 12-3
- Fights Won by KO/TKO: 5 (42% of wins)
- Fights Won by Submission: 4 (33% of wins)
- Fights Won by Decision: 3 (25% of wins)
- Fights Lost by KO/TKO:0%
- Fights Lost by Submission: 1 (33% of losses)
- Fights Lost by Decision: 2 (67% of losses)
Sean Strickland — UFC Bio
- Rank: #7 Middleweight
- Age: 31
- Country: United States
- Height: 6’1” (185.42 cm)
- Reach: 76” (193cm)
- Weight: 185 lbs (83.91 kg)
- Stance: Orthodox
Strickland UFC Record and Stats
- Overall Record: 25-5
- Fights Won by KO/TKO: 10 (40% of wins)
- Fights Won by Submission: 4 (16% of wins)
- Fights Won by Decision: 11 (44 % of wins)
- Fights Lost by KO/TKO: 2 (40% of losses)
- Fights Lost by Submission: 0
- Fights Lost by Decision: 3 (60% of losses)