Philadelphia Eagles offensive tackle Lane Johnson reportedly suffered a lateral ankle sprain in the Week 6 loss to the New York Jets.
The 33-year-old No. 4 overall pick of Philadelphia in the 2013 NFL Draft is a stalwart on the Eagles offensive line, starting and playing in 133 regular season games in his 10+ seasons.
#Eagles Pro Bowl OT Lane Johnson is believed to have suffered a lateral ankle sprain on Sunday, sources say after the MRI. While his status is in doubt, no one would rule him out (ever). But not believed to be a long-term injury, either way.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 16, 2023
It is not believed to be a severe injury, and he will be doing everything he can to be healthy enough to play in the Week 7 home game against the Miami Dolphins.
Everyone within the Eagles organization is breathing a sigh of relief that it is not as bad as it could have been.
“I was told last night that the Lane Johnson injury isn’t serious..
— Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) October 16, 2023
Another positive sign is that Johnson reportedly “feels good”.
Lane Johnson “feels good” and will push to play on Sunday vs the Dolphins.
— DIE-HARD 🦅 Fans (@Eaglesfans9) October 16, 2023
Watch the 5-1 Eagles host the 5-1 Dolphins in Week 7 on the October 22nd edition of Sunday night football at 8:20 PM EDT on NBC.
NFL Betting Guides 2023
- NFL Betting Guide – Discover Best NFL Betting Sites in USA Ranked & Reviewed.
- NFL Betting Apps Guide – Compare the Best Apps for NFL Betting Ranked & Reviewed.
- NFL Live Betting Guide – Compare Best NFL In Play Betting Sites.
- The Latest NFL Odds – Compare the Best Football Odds & Lines.
- NFL Spread Odds Explained – Expert Guide on How to Win Football Spread Bets.
- NFL Totals Odds Explained – Expert Guide on How to Win Football Totals Bets.
- NFL Futures Odds Explained – Expert Guide on How to Win Football Futures Bets.
- NFL Moneyline Odds Explained – Expert Guide on How to win Football Moneyline Bets.
- Free NFL Picks – Check Expert Football Picks & Predictions.
- Free NFL Picks Against The Spread – Check Expert NFL Picks Against the Spread.