After some big nations fell at the group stages and in the last 16, there are now only eight teams remaining in the 2022 World Cup. The first round of last eight fixtures kick off on Friday, and we have got you covered with our soccer parlay picks for each of the World Cup quarter-final games on Friday 9 December.
Friday’s games we will provide free picks on are for Croatia vs Brazil and Netherlands vs Argentina in the first round of fixtures in the quarter-finals of the World Cup.
Two of these nations are guaranteed a spot in the semi-final of Qatar World Cup, so there is a lot at stake here.
World Cup Double Parlay Picks For Friday December 9, 2022
Our two picks on the first Quarter-Final day of the 2022 Qatar World Cup added together in a double parlay bet, comes out at odds of +437 with BetOnline. We think this double parlay bet has a great chance of coming in and winning, so fingers crossed we can win you some cash in the quarter-finals of the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
As you can see, a $10 wager will return you $43.67 if you back our two double parlays bets with BetOnline!
Best World Cup Betting Sites
For more soccer betting sites in the US – compare the best World Cup betting sites and claim up to $6,000 in free bets.
World Cup Parlay Pick 1: Brazil -1 @ -180 with BetOnline
The first pick for our double parlay bet in the first quarter-final game of the 2022 Qatar World Cup is that Brazil will defeat Croatia by at least two goals. Brazil have arguably looked like the most complete nation in the tournament so far this year, and Croatia just about scraped through in the last 16 on penalties against Japan.
We can see Neymar and co being far too strong for Luka Modric and his side, securing their place in the semi-finals after beating Croatia relatively comfortably.
World Cup Parlay Pick 2: Netherlands to win @ +245 with BetOnline
Our second parlay pick for our double bet is that the Netherlands will come through this quarter-finals against Lionel Messi’s Argentina as betting underdogs. Argentina looked average against Australia, with the Netherlands looking clinical in attack in their last 16 victory over the USA.
We can see the likes of Memphis Depay and Cody Gakpo giving the Argentinian defense some huge problems and send Messi and co crashing out of the World Cup.
Other Content You May Like
- Best World Cup Betting Sites – Discover our list of the best sites to bet on World Cup games.
- Best Sites For World Cup Free Bets – Our top sportsbooks for World Cup free bets.
- Best Soccer Odds – Bet with the best World Cup odds and lines.
- Soccer Picks – Our top soccer experts are sharing their daily picks and predictions for the World Cup.
- Best Online Sportsbooks – We tested and reviewed the best US betting sites.
- Best Offshore Sportsbooks – Compare top rated offshore betting sites for your next bets.
- Sportsbook Promo Codes – List of the latest sportsbook promo codes for your soccer bets.
- Best Soccer Betting Apps – Guide of top rated World Cup betting apps available in the US.
- Crypto Betting Sites – Best crypto betting sites to wager on the Qatar World Cup.
- Best High Limit Sportsbooks – 10 of the best high-limit sportsbooks for World Cup betting.