The weekend is almost here and I couldn’t be happier. I’ve got a lot of TV to watch.
- Philadelphia’s Michael Vick will get his first NFL start since 2006 on Sunday against the Lions. The Lions’ defense looked good last week at time against the Bears, but it still isn’t stopping me from starting Vick in my fantasy league. Shaun Hill will start for the Lions.
- It looks like there really will be a changing of the guard on the Red Wings blue line this season. Defenseman Brendan Smith is with the team in Traverse City for training camp, while Andreas Lilja is headed to San Jose for a tryout with the Sharks.
- She might have fallen off a bit (and still suck at acting), but Megan Fox is still hot. Especially when she’s not wearing much.
- Tom Brady has had some great hairstyles throughout the years (except for his current Justin Bieber look, no idea what the fuck that’s about). Check out the best (and worst) at MGoBlue. [via MGoBlog]
- Believe it or not, Michigan football fans aren’t the only fanbase getting excited about a young, dual-threat QB. Dennis Dixon didn’t put up eye-popping numbers last week, but you can’t argue with the W.
- I didn’t catch this before, but apparently the NBA told the Washington Wizards to stop selling Bullets gear after the Gilbert Arenas gun incident last season. Fear not retro-lovers, the Bullets gear is back.
- Who does Dwight Howard think he is? Elin Nordegren? (Too soon?)
THIS MOVIE LOOKS AWESOME
The Town opens today. Hopefully I’ll have some time this weekend to go check it out.