My favorite thing about the NBA season being right around the corner? Fools getting dunked on.
- The San Francisco Giants ended Bobby Cox’s long career with a 3-2 win over the Atlanta Braves in Game 4 of the NLDS last night. Excuse all of us while we drool over the pitching matchup in Game 1 of the next series.
- If I hadn’t posted that Andrew Luck video yesterday, I might call this your football hit of the weekend.
- Good news Michigan fans: you won’t have to listen to porn-stached goon Matt Millen again on this week’s broadcast.
- Esquire Magazine has named Minka Kelly the Sexiest Woman Alive in 2010. No argument here. [via Hot Clicks]
- It’s taken some hard work, but Thunder Treats has finally seen the light. Admittedly, I might link this post for the next week to expose the props that an Ohio-centered blog is giving to Denard Robinson.
- Mike Babcock signed a 4-year contract extension with the Red Wings yesterday. Unless something goes seriously wrong in the next few years, I have a feeling we’ll be seeing Babcock in Detroit for as long as he wants to stay.
- Swimsuit model Marisa Miller is apparently in line to become the NFL’s newest spokesperson. I promise I will never complain about commercials during a game again if she’s in every one.