No words. This picture is just awesome.
- If there’s anyone that could help remake LeBron James’ image, it’s Nike and Don Johnson (seriously). Great commercial. Even if LeBron is still a douchebag.
- The New York Giants’ defense has been lethal, literally, all season long. Tony Romo’s collar bone was just the 4th quarterback casuality of the season for the Giants.
- Speaking of injured quarterbacks, Brett Favre’s streak of consecutive games started is in serious jeopardy now that he has two fractures in his left ankle.
- We can’t believe it either dude. Sidney Crosby would have totally done it for you.
- While we’re convinced Crosby has a little secret for us all, it turns out that Alexander Ovechkin is a documented pimp. [via SB Nation, pic via Mr. Irrelevant]
- Pitt basketball coach Jamie Dixon is a hero after helping people out of their car after a bad accident. Surprising, as the dude’s like 5’5″ tops.
- And to get in the Halloween spirit (my costume is going to be fucking awesome, by the way), here’s 30 sweet pumpkin carvings.