I get it now.
- The Indiana Pacers absolutely went off last night, scoring 54 points in the 3rd quarter alone in a 144-113 win over the Denver Nuggets.
- I don’t know why I’m pissed off about this, but I am. Jets kicker Nick Folk wasn’t aware that the game was over when he made the field goal that beat the Lions 23-20 in overtime.
- MSU grad Domata Peko absolutely lit up Troy Polamalu on a Cedric Benson touchdown run from Monday Night. He probably should have had more than his hair insured if he’s going to take hits like that.
- Guyism found a little boo-boo made by Baseball-Reference.com (looks ‘shopped to me) after learning that Derek Jeter has won the 5th Gold Glove of his career. As you’d expect, it’s since been removed.
- Friend of the blog Jack Potts (you may know him from our younger-and-slightly-less-attractive sister site Thunder Treats) is growing out a mustache to raise money and awareness for prostate cancer. Make sure to donate, or at least wish Jack well in his willingness to look like a fool at Thanksgiving.
- I’d argue that Dwyane Wade gave us the dunk of the year last year, and he just might have done the same thing again this year.
- And finally, make sure to give a warm welcome to Tigers Den, the newest addition to the Bloguin (and Detroit blog) lineup.