This picture of Don King shows all that is both right and wrong with America at the same time. [via Ball Don’t Lie]
- As you may have heard (you know, if you watched 5 seconds of ESPN yesterday) the Minnesota Vikings fired coach Brad Childress. Obviously dude needed to go, but I hope Minny takes the “interim” tag off of Leslie Frazier at the end of the year.
- At least the baseball writers are improving as they go. Joey Votto of the Cincinnati Reds was named the National League MVP in convincing fashion. How did the Reds celebrate? By taking a ride on the D-Train.
- Gus Johnson might love the TD celebration from Buffalo’s Steve Johnson, but I’m none too happy the latter Johnson scored 3 times on Sunday, completely screwing my fantasy team’s chances at getting back on top… of the division.
- TV TIMEOUT
- Yet again, our buddies from Thunder Treats are on point with another great post. This time, the guys came up with a list of stuff they would rather do than listen to Matt Millen call an NFL game. I’d definitely add “Trip to Ikea with Mom/Grandma/Wife/Girlfriend” to the list.
- Speaking of lists, add “Ron Artest takes career advice from Terrell Owens” to the “Could Shit Get Any Weirder?” List.
- Seriously, God Bless America. Even if she is from Israel.
- Yeah, it was that awesome. [via The Triple Deke]