This morning’s flight is seriously going to cut into my Call of Duty time while I’m on break. It’s good to be home.
- As we all expected, Josh Hamilton was named the American League MVP yesterday. Kirk from Bless You Boys explains why we shouldn’t be surprised, despite Miguel Cabrera’s stellar resume.
- Some guy who really loves the NFL (or just got really bored in class, you never know) made a cool graphic illustrating the
circle of lifeNFL’s parity this season. Going clockwise, the preceding team beat the one next to it at some point this season (find the Lions, you’ll get it).
- I have no idea where Guyism found this picture but it’s quality. Head over and leave a caption, maybe Isaac will tweet you or something. He’s good at that.
- Monta Ellis wants you to enjoy this little halftime break.
- EA Sports has announced that you (yes, you!) can bid on a chance to become a character in Madden 12. Unless they’re doing away with the “create a player” feature, I think I’ll save my money for the actual game. [via Hot Clicks]
- Everyone on God’s green earth knows that Michigan’s defense is horrible. However, Brian at MGoBlog points out that the offense is pretty damn good no matter how you look at it.
- The Production Line is starting a movement to save the Curly Fry promotion when a Red Wings player scores a hat trick. You should probably jump on this, curly fries are delicious.