True story: Saturday night, I went out to a local watering hole, and out of nowhere, a girl I had nbitever met, and had not even acknowledged her presence in the same zip code as me got my attention then slapped me right in the face. I was completely dumbfounded. I mean, if i was going to be receiving blows to the face, I wish I could have done something to earn it. I would have grabbed her ass with both hands if I was going to get slapped either way. But I DIDN’T. Because I was a gentleman, and I still got smacked. Makes sense that the Enforcer is the one incurring head injuries.
Hey wait a minute. Anonymous assaults on strangers? Misplaced rage? Snap judgments on men? I think I found a talk-sports commentor in the flesh!
… if you find it hard to believe that two of the greatest forwards in the past 30 years played for the teams involved. (I’m of course referring to Mark Tinordi and Ziggy Palffy)
… If that dead person is Ryan Smyth
… when you realize that Wayne Simmonds is probably the best Wayne to play hockey in LA since Gretzky.
And now, your talk-sports.net drinking player of the week! Jack Johnson!
Believe it or not, his is one of the juciest threads I have come across yet.
– He dumped his girlfriend Emily because he caught her cheating and she said she was totally sorry and said she was sorry like 100 times! OMG!!!!
– Oh wait, maybe not. Someone else says they are still together and working hard at their careers.
– Wait, wait wait. Who is Sarah? Now someone is saying he is lucky to have Sarah?! MAS CONFUSION. OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!
– Hold the phone. Now there are people caliming he is SINGLE. Jack Johnson, you old scalliwag.
– Just an FYI, Jack, there is one girl asking where you live. Keep your head up, Jack.