As dumb as this is, I want this job SO BADLY.
- I’m not exactly sure what the official terminology means, but Jeff Fisher is no longer the coach of the Tennessee Titans. I wonder if Bud Adams flipped him the bird on his way out the door.
- Tracy Morgan likes his politicians like he likes his… OK, I’m not sure. But he sure seems to like Sarah Palin. [Updated video via The Basketball Jones]
- Here’s some great Friday news: the Red Wings have activated Pavel Datsyuk from injured reserve. Young’ns Jan Mursak and Cory Emmerton were both sent down to Grand Rapids. [via Winging It In Motown]
- Maize ‘n’ Brew takes the whole MSU basketball on an aircraft carrier idea to the next level with some more
- Apparently the Chinese government tried to pass off some footage from Top Gun as super secret government intel on new fighter jets. I wonder if the video had “Danger Zone” still playing? Or if this site is allowed in China anymore?
- Another question: does this shot count? If not, it should. [via The Basketball Jones, who vote “no”]
- Antonio Cromartie isn’t very happy with Matt Hasselbeck. While we’re not sure what Hasselbeck said, we’ve already proven that Cromartie is quite the d-bag for no reason sometimes.