Things will be grinding to a near halt for the next few days as I
punish my liver stimulate my mind at a conference in New Orleans. Since there’s nothing Nawlins-related that is SFW, here’s Brooklyn Decker.
- The Lakers and Nuggets got started on a deal that would send Carmelo Anthony to Los Angeles in return for Andrew Bynum. I’m calling another Pau Gasol-type deal already.
- Bro Bible scored an interview with a living legend you’ve never heard of. They’re also giving away copies of his book, of which topics include (but are not limited to) porn stars and booze. I don’t think I need to say more.
- Is this the worst miss ever? Deadspin seems to think so and I’d have to agree.
- Big news: Busted Coverage is hiring. And no, to answer your question, I’m not applying.
- With pitchers and catchers set to report to Spring Training in less than a week, DesigNate Robertson is getting excited about what could happen for the Tigers in 2011.
- Apparently the Pittsburgh Penguins aren’t that bad of a group. Mike Rupp (who?) gave a fan $10 and an autographed puck after accidentally causing him to spill his beer during warm ups. [via Hot Clicks]
- Wezen Ball’s Larry Granillo did some legwork to figure out exactly which Chicago Cubs game the movie Ferris Bueller’s Day Off was filmed at. However, we later learned that he was far from correct. Still, impressive detective work. [via Big League Stew]