Stay classy, green men. [via Puck Daddy]
- Magglio Ordonez was put on the 15-day disabled list on Friday, making room for outfielder Andy Dirks to get a call up from the minors. He was scheduled to make his major league debut yesterday, but the game was postponed.
- Speaking of the Tigers, Steve Kornacki’s actual final article for MLive might make Rogo’s heart finally give out. We hope it doesn’t, but we’ll keep a close eye just in case.
- Last week, we discussed whether we will see Nicklas Lidstrom in a Red Wings uniform again next season. We still don’t know the answer, but at least we won’t have to wait long: Nick has said that he will give his decision by July 1. [via Winging It In Motown]
- After posting the video below, Motor City Bengals warned readers to not try to top this fan at a Tigers game. I’ll do you one better: if you do this at the CoPa and get video, we’ll post it here.
- I was extremely disappointed to find out that this headline was referring to an actual turtle, and not that dude from Entourage. Oh well.
- Lions DE Lawrence Jackson bought a Green Bay Packers doormat, which seems a bit backwards after the Pack just won the Super Bowl. Maybe he’s saving the Vikings for his new toilet seat cover.
- I never played lacrosse, but you would think that the hidden ball trick wouldn’t work when the net is basically see-through, especially at a D-1 collegiate level.
- Guyism is all for pre-fight staredowns, and after seeing this one we agree.
- FINALLY! Hayden Panettiere is single once again. Even if you have no shot with her, rejoice in the fact that she’s not dating Andre the Giant anymore.