PITTSBURGH PENGUINS (2-2-1) VS FLORIDA PANTHERS (2-1-0)
PPG PAINTS ARENA – PITTSBURGH, PA
7:00 PM EST. AT&T SN PITTSBURGH
It’s a Saturday night hockey night in Pittsburgh (and I’ll probably be watching college football if I’m being honest).
I think it would be helpful to start out with some basic knowledge about the Panthers since it’s still early in the season and I didn’t really know jack shit about them before I started writing this Gameday post. Note: None of this has been fact-checked, but I’m pretty sure I’m right sooooooo
- They didn’t re-sign Jagr for some reason.
- I’m like 70% sure Colin Campbell’s dopey son is in charge of something for them. Couldn’t tell you what. Could be janitorial staff. Grit.
- Derek Mackenzie is their captain.
- Here’s a picture of Derek Mackenzie. I had to look it up. I have no fucking clue who this guy is. Probably gonna score like 7 goals tonight.
- STEIGY: VINCENT TROCHECK IS PITTSBURGHS OWN SON AND LOVES THE GAME AND PLAYING HERE BOB NOW PASS ME ANOTHER MILLER LITEEEEEEEE *Steigy’s Cat stares blankly back at him*
- John Vanbiesbrouck is probably a member of multiple alt-right message boards.
- The Florida Panthers are the most advanced hockey operation in the world.
Whatever, we are all allowed one bad taek. Wait, what’s that?
*Swirls glass* *Big inhale of that goodness* Yeah, that’s my shit.
McGinn-Pittsburgh’s own Vincent Trocheck-Guy not named Jagr
Fuck these guys. Go Pens