Touchdowns and Tangents episode 100 breaksdown the show creation as well as what the podcast means to many people around the country. We also learned what happens when you add alcohol to podcasts and it does rain in Southern California.
As for content, they get into Ohio State and the Football playoff. They talk about the Cowboys and other elite teams. Reuben Foster is back, Baker Mayfield calls out Hue Jackson, Fournette is suspended, Amari is petty and Lamar Jackson is still balling.
Friends Brandon and Ryan sat in on the show. Meanwhile, callers, friends and industry ties from around the country called in to show their support for episode 100.
Shoutout to Joe Budden, Jim Rome, Vince Staples, Hood Chinese spots and all the listeners who carried us this far. Bonus is you listen to this podcast and drink every time fantasy team is brought up.
Some highlights include:
- Kenny being told he’s a lost cause.
- Kenny versus everyone
- Kenny getting into the smoke of how the show started.
- Kenny slurring his words and arguing with everyone.
- Pete’s hairline being less fucked up than usual
- Pete getting smoke from a teacher and the first caller he ever hung up on
- Pete trying to hang up on everyone.
Thanks for everyone who supported. Stay tuned for what this show has in store in the next 100 episodes.
Catch this podcast here, on Spreaker, Itunes and your favorite podcast app. You can catch it on thegoodnewsradiostation.com, xsquadradio.com and FPC Radio too.