It looks like Miami Dolphins will have Tua Tagovailoa in their lineup when they take on the Cincinnati Bengals at Paycor Stadium on Thursday night.
Tagavailoa was listed as questionable in the final injury report of the week, but NFL Network reporter Tom Pelissero reported early Thursday morning that all indications point to Tagovailoa being available to play – barring any other setbacks.
WR Jaylen Waddle (groin) and LT Terron Armstead (toe) should be good to go, too.
— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) September 29, 2022
Tagavailoa sustained injuries to his back and ankle during the Dolphins’ closely battled win against the Buffalo Bills at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday, missing the final few plays of the first half.
The 24-year-old’s health has been subject to plenty of controversey since Sunday, as the QB appeared to suffer a head injury after getting bumped by Buffalo Bills linebacker Matt Milano during Miami’s win. Tua was stumbling on the field after the hit, causing many to believe he was concussed. The NFLPA said following the fame that they would review whether the Dolphins followed the concussion protocol, but the team has said it was a back issue.
The Dolphins are one of just two remaining undefeated teams in the NFL, and it’s been partly down to the performances of their star quarterback.
Content You May Like
- Best NFL Betting Sites – Discover our list of the best sites to bet on NFL games.
- NFL Betting Apps – List of top rated NFL betting apps.
- NFL Live Betting – Our top NFL experts are sharing their daily picks.
- Best NFL Odds – Bet with the best NFL odds and lines.
- NFL Picks – Our top NFL experts are sharing their daily picks and predictions.
- Best Online Sportsbooks – We tested and reviewed the best US betting sites.
- Best Offshore Betting Sites – Compare top rated offshore betting sites for your next bets.
- Sportsbook Promo Codes – List of the latest sportsbook promo codes for your NFL bets.
- Best Sports Betting Apps – Guide of top rated betting apps available in the US.