The betting action for Super Wild Card Weekend in the NFL Playoffs is going to be wild, with NFL betting interest at an all-time high. One of the most respected NFL experts in the industry is Pete Prisco, who works for CBS. Pete Prisco’s NFL picks for Wild Card Weekend are sure to generate the interest of many around the country.
NFL Betting Guides you May Like :
- Looking for the best NFL betting sites and ? Check out the best sportsbooks for your NFL betting sites.
- Are you interested in NFL mobile betting? We offer the best NFL betting apps in the US.
- Use the best odds for your NFL bets! Check the list of the top NFL odds.
- Our experts provide free NFL predictions: choose your favorite NFL picks for your next bet!
- How to place a live bet on NFL? Read our guide and find the best NFL live betting sites in the US.
Let’s take a look at who Pete Prisco picks for each of the games on the NFL Playoff schedule both straight up and against the spread.
CBS NFL Expert Pete Prisco Picks for Wild Card Weekend
Las Vegas Raiders (+5) at Cincinnati Bengals
Saturday, 4:30 p.m. ET (NBC)
Prisco likes that the Bengals were able to get into the playoffs while resting many of their players last week. The Raiders, on the other hand, literally had to fight to the final whistle.
The main x-factor for him is how well the Bengals offensive line protects Joe Burrow. While they could have a little trouble, he believes they will do well enough for Cincinnati to win, but not cover the spread.
Pete Prisco NFL Picks: Bengals ML, Raiders +5
New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills (-4)
Saturday, 8:15 p.m. ET (CBS)
While this is the third game between these two divisional foes this season, it’s tough to take anything away from the first game. If you remember, the weather was so terrible that Patriots quarterback Mac Jones threw three passes and won the game. The Bills took care of business in the second matchup, and Pete Prisco believes they will do it again here.
He believes the Bills will take away the New England rushing attack and force the rookie passer to beat them. Obviously, Prisco and the Bills both believe he will be unable to do that.
Pete Prisco NFL Picks: Bills -4
Philadelphia Eagles (+8.5) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (Fox)
These two teams met earlier in the season, resulting in a 28-22 Tampa Bay win. Since then, the Eagles running game has improved while the Buccaneers receiving corps has been decimated. Because of this, Prisco believes it will be a close game, though it will be a very similar result to the first matchup this season. He is predicting another Buccaneers six-point win.
Pete Prisco NFL Picks: Buccaneers ML, Eagles +8.5
San Francisco 49ers (+3) at Dallas Cowboys
Sunday, 4:30 p.m. ET (CBS)
Prisco believes the 49ers are the team that nobody wants to see in the playoffs, including the Cowboys. They run the ball well and their defensive line can be disruptive. He believes they cause Dak Prescott to be uncomfortable, helping them play with a lead and run the ball. Not only does he like San Francisco spread, he believes they will win outright.
Of course, take the spread if you want to protect yourself from a Cowboys game-winning field goal.
Pete Prisco NFL Picks: 49ers ML, 49ers +3
Pittsburgh Steelers (+12.5) at Kansas City Chiefs
Sunday, 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC)
Prisco does not believe this will be a blowout like the previous matchup between the Steelers and Chiefs this season. Pittsburgh is healthier now and coach Mike Tomlin will have his team ready to compete. He cites the Chiefs’ defensive issues as the reason why this game will stay close. However, their offense should be enough for them to move onto the Divisional Round.
Pete Prisco NFL Picks: Chiefs ML, Steelers +12.5
Read our Betting Guides About the NFL Divisions:
- Looking for AFC North games details and picks? Look at our AFC North Odds and Predictions.
- Looking for AFC West games details and picks? Look at our AFC West Odds and Predictions.
- Looking for AFC East games details and picks? Look at our AFC East Odds and Predictions.
- Looking for AFC South games details and picks? Look at our AFC South Odds and Predictions.
- Looking for NFC North games details and picks? Look at our NFC North Odds and Predictions.
- Looking for NFC West games details and picks? Look at our NFC West Odds and Predictions.
- Looking for NFC East games details and picks? Look at our NFC East Odds and Predictions.
- Looking for NFC South games details and picks? Look at our NFC South Odds and Predictions.
Arizona Cardinals (+4) at Los Angeles Rams
Monday, 8:15 p.m. ET (ABC/ESPN)
This is also the third game between these two divisional foes. Much like the Patriots and Bills above, these NFC West rivals split the regular-season matchups. Prisco thinks both defenses will show up and play well while the offenses continue to struggle a bit. However, he believes the Rams will make enough plays late to win the game, but not cover the spread.
Pete Prisco NFL Picks: Rams ML, Cardinals +4
If you decide to parlay all of Pete Prisco’s NFL picks against the spread together, it will be a +4648 odds bet. Are you brave enough to lock this in?