(Available to new users with a $10 initial deposit.)
If the College Football Playoff started today…
Penn State made its highest ranking in the College Football Playoff rankings in its history Tuesday night when the selection committee’s rankings ranked Penn State fourth in their initial pol for the 2019 season. Now, officially, the playoff race is underway and Penn State is sitting in a good spot,
Being ranked fourth is no guarantee of a playoff spot, but there is some past history to suggest it is entirely possible. But first, Penn State still has to take care of Minnesota this week. And considering where the Gophers were ranked by the committee, PJ Fleck and his program are going to be looking to make a statement.
In today’s Locked on Nittany Lions podcast…
- Penn State ranked No. 4 in playoff ranking, and the Nittany Lions are ahead of defending national champion Clemson
- What previous No. 4 teams in initial playoff rankings went on to do
- What teams seem to control their path to the playoff?
- How PJ Fleck has improved programs
- A look at the Minnesota defense
You can listen to today’s episode of the Locked on Nittany Lions podcast below…
Locked On Nittany Lions is a daily podcast with new episodes every Monday through Friday on the Locked On Podcast Network. You can subscribe to the show on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, and iHeart Radio.
Be sure to follow Locked On Nittany Lions on Twitter.
You are also invited to like Locked On Nittany Lions on Facebook.