Euro 2020 has been one of the most anticipated events in history. The coronavirus pandemic had halted things. However, as the situation gets under control, matches are resuming and there is hope for the finals kicking off pretty soon. So, if you are a football fan, you are in for a treat as we share everything you need to know about Euro 2020. We want to provide you with as much information as possible so that you can make the most of your time. The 2021 tournaments will be more than anything you can expect.
England was expected to play at Wembley on June 29th against Deutschland (Germany). However, the match has been rescheduled for July 11th. This means that anticipation is at an all-time high. With the stakes being so high, there is much to expect from the match. We aim to provide the full Euro 2020 schedule so that you can truly enjoy each event and prepare for it. The matches will take place in 12 cities and consist of 51 matches among 24 teams.
Who Has Made It Through the Last 16 of Euro 2020?
Before we take a close look at the Euro 2020 schedule, let’s take a look at the teams that have made it through.
- Czech Republic
- The Netherlands
Euro 2020 Fixtures
June 26, 2021
- First Game: Denmark Vs. Wales in Amsterdam
- Second Game: Austria Vs. Italy in London
- Third Game: Czech Republic Vs. The Netherlands in Budapest
- Fourth Game: Portugal Vs. Belgium in Seville
- Fifth Game: Spain Vs. Croatia in Copenhagen
- Sixth Game: Switzerland Vs. France in Bucharest
- Seventh Game: Germany Vs. England in London
- Eight Game: Ukraine Vs. Sweden in Glasgow.
Euro 2020 Quarter Finals
July 2nd, 2021
- First Quarter Final: Switzerland Vs. France Vs. Spain or Croatia in St. Petersburg
- Second Quarter Final: Portugal or Belgium Vs. Austria or Italy in Munich
July 3rd, 2021
- Third Quarter Final: Czech Republic or Netherlands Vs. Denmark or Wales in Baku
- Fourth Quarter Final: Ukraine or Sweden Vs. Germany or England in Rome
Euro 2020 Semi Finals
July 6th, 2021
- First Semi Final: Austria/Italy/Portugal/Belgium Vs. Spain/Croatia/Switzerland/France in Wembley
July 7th, 2021
- Second Semi Final: Denmark/Wales/Czech Republic/Netherlands Vs. Germany/England/Ukraine/Sweden in Wembley
Euro 2020 Final
- July 11th, 2021
Take Advantage of the Opportunity
Now that you know more about the Euro 2020, you just need to head over to Parimatchwins to find out more. Bet on the team that you think will win for a chance to win money. It is important that you check it out to try your luck and find out if you are lucky. It might just be the motivation you need to watch all of the matches. You can keep betting to win it big.