We are heading to the end of April and there are some intriguing MLB series in the final week of the month. Let’s take a look at the top five games of the night.
5) Colorado Rockies @ Philadelphia Phillies TV: AT&T Sportsnet Rocky Mountain/ NBC Sports Philadelphia 6:45 PM ET
We do not know how long the Rockies (+161) success to the season will be, but Colorado fans should enjoy it while it lasts. The expectations for Colorado are not high as they have to play in a tough NL West Division that includes the Dodgers, Padres, and Giants. Shall I say more? Colorado is at 10-5, while Philadelphia (-175) is at 6-10.
4) Cleveland Guardians @ Los Angeles Angels TV: Bally Sports 9:38 PM ET
The Angels (-112) are looking to rebound after surprisingly losing two of three games to the Orioles this past weekend. The Angels are 9-7, and one game back of the Mariners in the AL West. The Guardians (+102) are half a game back of the Twins at 7-8 in the AL Central.
3) Boston Red Sox @ Toronto Blue Jays TV: NESN/Rogers Sportsnet 7:00 PM ET
The Blue Jays (-125) are hosting the Red Sox (+115) in an AL East Division battle. The Blue Jays are 10-6, while the Red Sox are 7-9. Toronto has not lost a single series to begin 2022, and have found their way to win several tight battles.
2) San Francisco Giants @ Milwaukee Brewers TV: NBC Sports Bay Area/Bally Sports Wisconsin 6:10 PM ET
Here we have two National League franchises that are each making noise to start the season. The Giants (-125) are in second place in the National League West at 11-5, while the Brewers (+110) are tied with the St. Louis Cardinals for first place in the National League Central at 10-6. Remember, the Brewers are coming off a Sunday nighter where they beat the Philadelphia Phillies 1-0.
1) New York Mets @ St. Louis Cardinals TV: Sportsnet NY/Bally Sports Midwest/FOX Sports Midwest 5:45 PM ET
This is an awesome battle of division leaders that make baseball fans feel they are in the 1980s. The Cardinals (+141) lead the NL Central at 9-5, while the Mets (-153) lead the NL East at 12-5.
Odds courtesy: betonline.ag