Training camp is near the end and some things we Patriots fans have noticed throughout the past few weeks can impact our season going forward. Here are the key outlines of training camp.
1) David Andrews- Andrews was signed by the Patriots as a undrafted free agent C out of The University of Georgia. Andrews stepped in for Bryan Stork, who was injured to begin with, and Andrews took the first team reps at C. This looks like a great sig for the Patriots going forward.
2) Chris Harper- Harper was another unsigned free agent out of Cal. The WR made Sportscenter in 2014 for a spectacular touchdown catch. Harper has shown flashes as a possible return man for the Patriots. Matthew Slater could mentor harper into a potential threat as a special teams guy. We’ll find out soon.
3) Julian Edelman- Edelman was one of the many Patriots who were injured throughout training camp. Edelman seemed to of pulled something or just didn’t feel himself as he took time out of training camp to nurse the injuries in case of they worsen over time.
4) Josh Kline- Kline, who is a third year G/C out of Kent State, took reps on the Oline along with David Andrews. Kline is a “veteran” to some guys as he is entering his third year. We will see how Kline progresses.
5) Tarell Brown- Brown is very confident as a CB facing Tom Brady at training camp. Brown has the confidence for a cornerback going into the season making some noise against opposing teams.Read next
Mick Tingelhoff and the Hall of Fame
Shaun O’Hara had some comments to make about all of the injuries on the Offensive Line thus far. We haven’t even had a preseason game yet,...